Robert is a solicitor and Elliot Tuthill’s office manager, with responsibilities for practice management as well as the law. Robert has a wide range of business experience across Merchant Banking, Futures Trading, Small Business and Logistics. Robert primarily focuses on the area of wills and estates, assisting Partner and Accredited Wills & Estates Specialist, Madeleine Reid in all aspects of her specialist practice.
In addition, Robert, who is a qualified builder, assists Partner David Jordan in property matters as they relate to building and construction, together with conveyancing. Further, Robert’s years of experience in wholesale finance allow him to offer expert independent legal advice for people guaranteeing loans, together with execution of the documentation required by lenders. Robert is well placed to deal with the demands of running Elliot Tuthill’s busy practice.
It is suggested that all suppliers, trades and potential candidates for positions within Elliot Tuthill should address their correspondence and enquiries to him. As a lifetime resident of the Shire, Robert knows the area and its people well.
• Master of Commerce (Property Investment & Development)
• Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
• Diploma in Law
• Associate Diploma (Building)
• Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment
• Committee Member of the St George Sutherland law society 2017
• Treasurer of the St George Sutherland law society 2018